The start of school is right around the corner! Arrive in style on the first day with the perfect pieces from NorthPark Center. Here are this year’s top back to school trends for both kids and teens.
1. Rompers: Try one-piece ensembles like this Nordstrom romper to make getting dressed in the morning quick and easy.
2. Color-Blocked Basics: Add a pop of color to your day with color-blocked basics available at GapKids.
3. Sequins: Shimmer and shine in sequin pieces like this H&M bomber jacket.
4. Puffer Jackets: Stay warm as we head into fall with puffer jackets and vests from ZARA.
5. All Things Unicorn: Unicorn accessories are inescapable this season. Grab this unicorn backpack from Nordstrom to tote all your school essentials.
6. Graphic Tees: Make a statement with silly graphics on tees from GapKids.
7. Funky Sneakers: For a pair that is perfect for recess, head to ZARA or H&M.
8. Pockets: Whether it’s a cargo pant or a jogger, embellish any pant with oversized pockets. Find this pair in ZARA’s children’s department.
1. Tie-Dye: Keep it casual and fashion-forward with tie-dye tops from Madewell.
2. Hair Accessories: Scarves, headbands, and barrettes accessorize any look while keeping your locks out of your face. This ponytail scarf is one of many game-changing hair accessories available at Free People.
3. Slip Skirts and Dresses: For a look that is sleek but simple, try a slip skirt or dress from ZARA. Dress it down with sneakers and a graphic tee, or dress it up with a sandal and a more basic top.
4. Elevated Sneakers: Give your uniform or school wardrobe the boost it needs with these Nike sneakers.
5. Oversized Pullovers: Head to Nordstrom for a selection of streetwear styles like this blush pullover.
6. Blazers: Blazers are a wardrobe stable and key to a powerful look. Pair this plaid piece from ZARA with shorts, jeans, or a tailored pant.
7. Combat Boots: Making a fierce comeback this year, combat boots will surely step up your school style.