Even after decades of spending the holiday season at NorthPark Center, I still get excited to see what new gifts are being requested each season. And with my friends at NorthPark, you can’t go wrong when shopping at any of their retailers! Here are some of my favorite gift ideas for 2015:
- Gift for Him: While a fossil is something Mrs. Claus often calls me, it’s also the name of a great place to get some shopping done on your next visit to NorthPark. This year, my friends at Fossil are featuring a Grant Reversible Watch Box Set for a special price of $395. It’s the perfect accessory to help the man in your life stay on time, in style. What makes this piece twice as nice is its reversible case and two leather straps.
- Gift for Her: A woman can never have too many handbags or shoes, right? kate spade new york handbags and Stuart Weitzman boots – these are a few of Mrs. Claus’ favorite things. Offered in a variety of sleek and stylish hues, kate spade new york’s Cedar Street Mini Nora crossbody bag is a hot item this season. A great pair with the handbag, taupe suede Parka boots from Stuart Weitzman can become a signature staple to any wardrobe.
- Gifts for Kids: I can’t wait for kids across the country to start playing with their Star Wars BB-8 App-Enabled Droid by Sphero. Sold by my pals at the Disney Store, this toy will inspire hours of creativity and is an exciting gift for the new generation of Star Wars fans.
- Gifts for Teens: While teens enjoy toys, too, they might be more interested in something a little more stylish. Some of the most popular picks right now include the Abraham Moon plaid scarves from in the J.Crew Men’s Shop and the Snow Fairy shower gel from LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics.
- For the Foodie: I mentioned this in my last post, but I’ll say it again: a Nespresso coffee machine is on my Christmas list this year. All you have to do is grab your favorite coffee mug, and at the touch a button you have the perfect cappuccino, latte or espresso. A popular product, the new Lattissima Touch in Titanium is the one I have my eye on. NorthPark is home to the only Nespresso store in Texas, so it’s a must-stop shop for coffee lovers of all ages.
- For the Traveler: For those searching for a better way to transport a laptop, tablet or other electronics, the Alpha Bravo Luke Roll-Top Backpack from Tumi is “ruggedly refined” and perfect for all types of travel. I know I’m always looking for a better way to pack for a trip on my sleigh, and I’ve found that this unique bag can hold more than it seems. Another hot item this year is Microsoft’s new Surface Book, an innovative, bold laptop that would also happen to fit right inside a Tumi bag!
- Stuffing the Stocking: Have a fitness guru in your family? I don’t — unless you count Rudolph. However, I can appreciate good workout gear when I see it. Soft and lightweight, yet incredibly durable, products at lululemon athletica are in a class of their own. For the runner, the method beanie and silver men’s crew socks are a great pick because they are designed to keep you warm and dry.
Check out the NorthParkNow Holiday Gift Guide for more gift ideas and visit me on Level One in Macy’s Court now through December 24, 2015. Plus, follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on holiday happenings at NorthPark.