We hope everyone is healthy and safe at home, practicing social distancing! Understandably, we are not holding ArtROCKS! at NorthPark Center this Saturday, but we thought there might still be many of you sitting around with your kiddos looking for some fun, engaging activities. As a result, we’ve asked our usual ArtROCKS! friends to share some projects you can do from the comfort of your home!
Recycled materials (food packages, old gift bags, etc.)
One piece of 9x11 construction paper
1. Gather colorful paper materials and construction paper for the background.
2. To make flower blossoms, cut circles and scalloped circles using a variety of different colors and sizes between 1-4 inches.
3. Create stems by cutting long, narrow strips of paper. Using a similar color paper, cut a few leaf shapes for each flower.
4. Use a glue stick to assemble. Stack 2-4 layers of concentric circles to form flowers and add stems and leaves.
Make your own coloring book inspired by the art collection at NorthPark!
Crayons, markers, or any other tool you like use to color
1. Print out this PDF file.
2. Fold according to the below graphic.
3. Begin coloring!