Spring is upon us and it’s time to talk trends! One of the most popular styles this season is the shoulder-baring look. You can pick just about anything – a top, jumpsuit or dress – and it is a great way to show a little skin in these warmer months. There are a variety of ways to sport the look such as off the shoulder, halter or clever cutouts. Whether you are a classic minimalist or edgy risk-taker, showing some shoulder can transition well from day to night.
The best way to wear a shoulder-baring silhouette is paired with another widespread trend: the statement earring. Long dangling earrings in bright colors from NorthPark Center retailers, add a glamorous effect and finish your outfit. Right now you will see everything from tassels to stones. As long as they stand out, you’re on the right track.
1. Tommy Bahama Le Grande Fleur, Halter Dress, $138
2. Michael Kors Sunari Printed Off-Shoulder Silk Ruffle Dress, $325
3. Elie Tahari Lourdes Dress in Fluid Crepe, $398
1. Swarovski Eminence Long, Pierced Earrings, $125
2. Tory Burch Stone Inlay Earring, $195.00
3. Pinto Ranch Turquoise and Pave Diamond Tassel Earrings, $995
To learn more about all of this spring’s best styles and where to find them, check out our trend guide, NorthParkNow.